As a business owner or marketer, you’re constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance your marketing efforts, drive revenue, and connect with your audience effectively. Sometimes, that comes as a new tool, application, or software.
In both our personal and work lives, we’re shifting more and more towards digital every day. New platforms and social apps continue to hit the market and businesses continue to flock to these channels for promotion. This ever-evolving nature has forced many to digitally transform their operations.
This is where marketing software shines. If you take the time to find the right marketing software to fit your needs, you’ll be on your way to simplifying and automating your processes, saving time and resources, and generating actionable data to measure and optimize your investment.
What is Marketing Software?
HubSpot is considered a “Marketing Automation Platform.” Before we go further, let’s start off with the basics of marketing software and define what we’re talking about:
Marketing software streamlines and enhances businesses’ marketing efforts by offering tools for campaign management, data analysis, and task automation, resulting in faster, smarter, and scalable marketing strategies.
It saves time, improves efficiency, broadens reach, and enables personalized marketing campaigns, making it a vital tool for businesses aiming to grow.
Marketing automation platforms, like HubSpot, enable you to automate marketing tasks like sending emails, posting on social media, publishing on your blog, and tracking your customer behavior.
Why Choose HubSpot for Marketing Software?
HubSpot is crafted for customer experience. Designed from the ground up, HubSpot offers a seamless, adaptable, integrated, and user-friendly software solution at a more affordable total cost of ownership compared to patchwork alternatives.
In simple terms, HubSpot is like a customizable Swiss Army knife for your business. It’s an all-in-one platform that helps you with marketing, sales, customer service, website management, and more. With HubSpot, you choose what you need now, and you can add as you grow.
HubSpot offers different “hubs,” which are like separate tools, each designed for a specific business need. These hubs work together seamlessly, like pieces of a puzzle fitting together.
Now, let’s take a look at the available Hubs from HubSpot.
- Sales Hub: The Sales Hub is tailored for sales teams. It offers features for lead management, email tracking, prospecting, automation, and more to streamline sales processes, manage customer relationships, and close deals effectively.
- Service Hub: The Service Hub focuses on customer support and satisfaction. It provides tools for ticketing, a knowledge base, customer surveys, live chat, and automation to help you deliver exceptional customer service, manage requests, and build stronger customer relationships.
- CMS Hub: HubSpot’s CMS Hub is a content management system that makes it easy to build and maintain your website. It offers themes, templates, SEO tools, and a secure and reliable hosting platform to help businesses build and optimize websites without the need for extensive technical expertise.
- Operations Hub: The Operations Hub is all about getting the most out of your data. It offers features for data quality automation, custom objects, integrations, and workflow automation to connect your apps, manage your data, and automate various aspects of your business operations.
- Marketing Hub: HubSpot’s Marketing Hub is designed for businesses looking to attract, engage, and delight customers. It provides tools for content creation, social media, email marketing, analytics, and more, enabling you to drive traffic, convert leads, and analyze your marketing efforts
- Commerce Hub: The newest Hub on the block! Commerce Hub provides tools and integrations to manage your payments, including collecting payments, subscriptions, automation, and reporting.
Each hub is designed to address specific business needs, but they all work together seamlessly on a single platform to ensure cohesive and connected customer experiences and provide a single source of truth (SSOT). By having a unified, authoritative data source with SSOT, your teams can cultivate more profound connections with customers at every stage of their journey. Placing the customer at the core of every business decision makes achieving company-wide alignment significantly more straightforward.
Why Should You Choose HubSpot Marketing Hub?
HubSpot Marketing Hub helps you manage all your digital marketing efforts in a single platform, including email marketing, social media, landing pages, blogs, and more.
- Centralized Customer Database: The foundation of successful marketing lies in understanding your audience and delivering personalized experiences. HubSpot offers a centralized customer database that stores all your customer data in one place, ensuring everyone in your organization works with accurate and up-to-date information. This centralization leads to more personalized interactions, increased customer loyalty, and enhanced satisfaction.
- Streamlined Automation: One of the standout features of HubSpot is its marketing automation tools. Automation can save you valuable time and resources by handling repetitive tasks, such as email marketing and social media posting. By automating these processes, you can deliver the right message to prospects at the right time. HubSpot’s marketing automation allows you to create targeted and personalized campaigns based on data-driven insights, ensuring that your messages resonate with your audience.
- Informed Decision-Making: Effective marketing requires data-driven decision-making. HubSpot’s analytics and reporting tools offer insights into your marketing and sales performance. You can track website traffic, lead generation, and sales metrics to identify areas that need improvement. With custom reports and dashboards, you can focus on the metrics that matter most to your business.
- Integration: HubSpot offers over 1,000 integrations with third-party apps, tools, and platforms. If you’re using multiple systems, HubSpot’s integrations can help bring those all under one roof.
- Scalability: HubSpot’s scalability is a big benefit. Their product model includes a free-Enterprise tiered pricing. Therefore, it’s designed to adapt to your business’s evolving needs as it grows.
- All-in-One Solution: It’s worth noting again the power of an all-in-one solution in providing a single source of truth for your data.
In addition to these benefits, HubSpot Marketing Hub comes with various pricing options, making it accessible to businesses of all sizes. With plans starting at free and progressing towards Enterprise-level plans, you can choose the one that aligns with your needs and budget.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Pricing
HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews:
Below, we’ve done a bit of the homework for you and combed through a few popular review sites and sources to help you see what real users think about HubSpot’s Marketing Hub.
User Reviews from G2:
Rating: 4.5/5 Stars (10,383 reviews)
User Reviews from PC Magazine:
Rating: 4.5/5 Stars “Outstanding”
“HubSpot Marketing Hub’s robust feature set is capable enough to rival the excellent Salesforce Pardot, earning it an Editors’ Choice award.” (read full review)
User Reviews from Reddit:
- “Ex-Hubspot user here! Had a 7 head account, for both sales and website. The free version was good, but it got really expensive quickly. Website management isn’t fantastic, and if you’re doing landing pages, you’re going to get the very very basic landing pages. So it really depends on your budget, and whether you can afford it.” (read more)
- “My buddy used to work in marketing and he tested lots of CRMs over the years. This matches what he told me: “use the free version as long as you can and then pray that you can afford the paid version by the time you need it.” (read more)
- “As someone who used HS for 2 years and am now working with Marketo/Salesforce, if you can afford HS, do. I’ve never felt so disrespected by a program’s UX and usability as I have using these two together. I’ve considered quitting Marketing all together just to never use Salesforce again. I hope the creator steps on Lego in barefeet every morning before finding out they’re out of milk for their coffee.” (read more)
User Reviews from HubSpot
HubSpot is all about the customer, calling themselves a customer-first company. As a HubSpot customer, I can attest to this. So although a little biased, I think it’s important to also include HubSpot’s customer reviews page which showcases some of their awards, reviews, rankings, and more.
Can you tell we’re big fans of HubSpot and the Marketing Hub?
We believe that by centralizing your tools, experiences, and data with HubSpot Marketing Hub, you can enable deeper connections with your customers and deliver better results.
With features that help you grow revenue, save time and resources, and measure and optimize your marketing efforts, HubSpot Marketing Hub is a great choice.
Still have more questions about HubSpot like, How much does it cost? Or, if you’ve decided HubSpot’s your perfect fit, you may be wondering “How do I get it set up the right way?” Explore our blog for answers to these questions and more helpful articles.