Every blog entry you publish is a new opportunity to rank on Google for your desired keywords, and drive organic search traffic to your site. So, the sooner you get your HubSpot blog set up, the better.
Follow These Steps to Set Up Your HubSpot Blog
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, click the Website dropdown.
- Click Blog.
- Click Create a new blog
- Go through the included prompts to build your blog,
- Give your blog a title
- Assign a subdirectory (example: /blog)
- Write a meta description (1-2 sentences describing your blog)
- Click Create blog once you’ve finalized your blog settings
After you’ve taken these steps to set up your blog, HubSpot will automatically create a subscription to your blog, including a subscriber lead stage, email opt-ins, and will automatically apply your existing design template or theme inside of HubSpot.
Now that you’ve set up your blog on HubSpot, a good next step is to connect your social media accounts. Click here to learn how.