Juggling multiple social media accounts across different platforms can be a daunting task. That’s where the strength of HubSpot comes in to help you streamline your effort. When you connect your social media accounts to HubSpot, you bring all your management under one roof.
If you already have a presence on social media platforms like X/Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, integrating them with HubSpot offers several benefits:
- Automated blog post sharing: Share your blog posts seamlessly on Facebook and Twitter.
- Easier content sharing: Share interesting stories and discussions you come across via HubSpot’s Social Media tool directly to your profiles, eliminating the need for switching between platforms.
- Dynamic “Follow Me” module: Display a dynamic module on your website pages that encourages visitors to follow you on social media.
- Reach tracking: Monitor your overall follower count over time in the Analyze > Reach report.
Sound good? Let’s go over how to connect your social media accounts to HubSpot. But, before we go any further, it’s important to note this is only available with any of the following HubSpot subscriptions: Marketing Hub (Professional and Enterprise) and Legacy Marketing Hub Basic.
What You Will Need to Connect Your Social Media Accounts:
- Facebook login with admin access to your Facebook Page
- Twitter/X login for your business account
- LinkedIn login
- Pinterest page URL
Important Note About Connecting to Your Facebook Page: Connecting with your Facebook personal profile is necessary to identify which Facebook Page you administer. Rest assured, HubSpot will not post anything to your personal profile unless you explicitly authorize it.
Now that you’ve connected your social media accounts to HubSpot, the next step in setting up your HubSpot portal is to connect your Google Analytics to gain valuable insights. Here’s our step-by-step instructions for connecting your Google Analytics.