If you have an external website, meaning it’s not built on HubSpot CMS, you’ll want to update all of the forms on your site to HubSpot forms. This will ensure that the data contained in every form submission is captured inside your HubSpot CRM. This will grow your marketing contacts and allow you to route leads to the right salesperson, trigger automated follow-ups, and more.
Steps to Embed HubSpot Forms on Your Site
- Create Your HubSpot Form:
- Begin by crafting the lead forms you need within HubSpot.
- In your HubSpot portal, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click create a form.
- Choose Embedded Form
- Start with a blank form or one of HubSpot’s pre-built templates
- For today, we’ll choose a blank template
- Customize your form to gather the specific information you need.
- Let’s go with First Name, Last Name, and Email
- Give your form a name – Test
- Publish your form
- On the embed code tab, copy the HTML Code for your form.
- Now, you can embed your Forms on Your Website.
- Take the exported HTML code and place it within your own website pages where you intend to collect lead information. You have the flexibility to position these forms wherever they best serve your goals.
- Customize Appearance (Optional): If you possess CSS skills or have access to staff who can work with CSS, you can further customize the appearance of your HubSpot forms. This allows you to seamlessly integrate them with your website’s design and branding.